High quality data for high quality results. Use SurfDev to keep your competitive edge.
We use GOM 3D scanning equipment to provide an unrivaled inspection service
By using our precise and reliable 3D scanning non-contact measurement system we can provide you with the information that keeps you fully informed of your manufacturing capability and output.
The process is simple.
Step 1: You supply us with your component CAD model and the physical part, mold or tooling.
Step 2: We precisely 3D scan the manufactured part, mold or tooling.
Step 3: We align the scan data with your original CAD model.
Step 4: We provide you with a full, easy to understand inspection report to meet you exact needs no matter how basic or complex.
- Parametric Inspection
- Trend and SPC analysis
- Deformation Analysis
- Reporting for first article inspection
- Import of scan point clouds: ATOS, STL, PLY, ASCII.
- CAD Import: CATIA V4, CATIA V5, PRO/E, Unigraphics, IGES, STEP, JT-Open, Parasolid.
- Multiple alignments within one project to ensure accurate comparison.
- CAD comparison: surface, sections, points.
- CAD-based primitive generation: lines, planes, circles, cylinders, cones.
- Curvature based inspection: flush and gap analysis, spring-back analysis, inspection of form and character lines.
- 2D section-based analysis.
- GD&T analysis.
- Available for download is a free version of GOM Inspect 3D viewer. This is a useful client download has limited functionality compared to the professional software.
Call us now on 01621 744 900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project needs.